Designed specifically for enabling the MB4000 to send SMS messages.
GSM MODULE FOR MB4000
- GSM Module for MB4000: GSM
- Vertical 4 Band GSM Aerial: GSM_ANT
- The GSM module is designed to be used exclusively with the MB4000 Wireless Mimic base unit.
- The GSM unit dials out pre defined SMS messages programmed in the MB4000 unit. Messages can be up to 40 Characters long and are normally the address of each Panic Remote which is pre-programmed into the MB4000.
- The MB4000 can be programmed to message two unique cellular numbers per remote zone and up to 32 Master numbers can be programmed in.
- The unit requires a standard SIM card without the Pin number enabled.
- Quad-Band 805/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- - Class 4 (2W @ 850/900MHz)
- - Class 1 (1W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Control Via AT Commands
- Low power consumption
- Model: GSM
- Category: Wireless Modem
- Transmission frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Transmission method: GMSK
- ITU Emision Code: 200kGXW
- Voltage range: 12V to 15 VDC
- Sleep mode current consumption: < = 40mA / 0.49W
- Current consumption on TX: < = 2A Peak
- Operating Temperature: -7°C to 49°C
- Dimension (lxbxh): 150x 70 x 45mm
- Gross weight: 105g